- Focused on acquiring large land packages primarily in Mexico and secondarily in Canada, to explore for and identify gold and silver epithermal deposits to develop and/ or joint venture.
- Mexico’s vast mineral wealth and long history of resource extraction belies the fact that modern exploration methods are in their infancy in this rich and underexplored jurisdiction.
- Acquired (3000 sq. kms) of mineral concessions in Mexico’s Sierra Madres and utilized the most sophisticated remote sensing technology available including space-borne and fixed-wing surveys.
- Compiled a library of known mineral deposits in and around the company’s concessions to define and prioritize target anomalies with comparatively similar features for follow up ground truthing.
- Completed first phase exploration to reduce concession areas around anomalies and advance or eliminate targets with the company owned diamond drill ahead of large dollar drilling contracts.